''FINALLY, it is here!!!'', this is a cliche phrase which I would always hear when nearing the vacation break. Vacation break is what every student yearns for as it is a time to allow the student to have a break after months of hectic and pressurising life in school.
During any school term, every student would have the same fate, which is receiving a considerable amount of homework daily, having monthly tests , enrichment and other activities such as Co-Curriculum Activities. A school is akin to a student's second home. Just like any other students, I would spend an average of nine hours in school on a school day. Even after a long tiring day in school, there is still a pile of homework undone, waiting for the student to complete. The cycle continues the next day. Therefore personally , I feel the importance of vacation breaks as they enables me to spend more time at home with my family, going out with friends and having more freedom in what i do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment