Mr Sun Ding Guo wanted to test himself through hardship and diligence and challenge himself by doing things like rewarding himself a 36th Olympic-themed tattoo after completing a 10 month journey across China pedalling his rickshaw for the Beijing Games. He also gave up his job, his dreams and the chance the get a girlfriend as he single-mindedly promoted the Olympic spirit. He is now a walking billboard depicting symbols of different sports. Not only that, he went to China's Zhejiang province to just to get signatures of people who support the Games.
Personal Views:
I cannot believe this man here has really got the courage to do all these just to promote the Olympic spirit. I am very glad to know that Mr Sun Ding Guo, a chinese is willing to do sacrifice his everything for Beijing Olympics. The chinese people are called "The Dragon Descendants" and I must really agree to that. Well, you can compare him with the dragon, he has the "very daring and not afraid of anything" attitude in him. He is one in a milllon indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment