Summary:
A new disaster has happened in Myanmar. Once every 50 years, packs of rats will swarm through the hills and consume everything in their path. About 134,000 people died last month.Bamboos that has just harvast die after sometimes and this happens twice a century. It is known as bamboo death.Seeds, rice stocks, stripping ripening corn and paddy in the fields were eaten by the rats.. Villages are affected greatly. They were too weak to flee and were dying soon. Children are suffering from dehydration or diarrhoea.Even the left behind ones who are the porrest and weakest are known as the strongest.
Comments:
I feel sad after reading this article.We are really the lucky people in the world. Our country do not have any disaster. We should be very thankful about that.I believe that the people in Myanmar must be having a hard time in fleeing off to other places where rats are unseen. I really hope that people over the world can help them. Also, rescus team will start helping them by sending them off to other places.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment